Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been a prick since the day he signed but that is just my opinion. Decent footballer.
I think he has been a prick since the day he was born! A wasted talent really who has failed to deliver on his true potential. In addition some people have never forgiven him for his pathetic attempt at blocking RVP's free kick.

I have been critical of Nasri since 2012 .Fortunately Pep has almost instantly seen what I have been critical of unlike many on here who thought Nasri was the next Captain of France . He is a serial under achiever. Well spotted Pep we should meet up.

Just went back to have a look mate! He was hiding behind Dezko on the goal. Goal wasnt his fault but didnt look like he tried very hard...

Bollocks was he 'hiding', Dzeko moved across him, Nasri never moved. It was Joe's fault entirely for screwing up the wall.

Dzeko moved across him there was no turning his back, replicate that free kick with defenders and attackers in the same position and 1 in 10 balls would only reach the target 'they would be cleared', a very good free kick though,the only fault of SN was maybe he should have come out half a yard in line with Dzeko,if he had of done it would have been cleared

Last edited:
Nasri will always be remembered by me for
Screamer vs Sunderland in league cup.
Screamer vs Roma away.
Being a major part of of both title winning sides.
Stepping up in big games like Everton away in the 2-3 played superb.
Scoring and always playing well for the rags
Such a shame and wasted talent.
Could of been a legend

Nasri didn't exactly front up to the ball, he was always angled away from it. More to the point, why did Tevez walk off from the wall, as the ball would have just hit him if he'd have stayed there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.