Nastasić (cont) UPDATE. done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nastasić

Taylor said:
Can anyone see Savic on the twitter pic this morning?

He is not on it mate, neither is Santa :)

De Jong, Dzeko, Kolo, Boyatta and Guidetti are all there, together with Suarez, Lopez, Rekik, Razak and Scapuzzi from the EDS.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarziotweet

Savic-Fiorentina, intesa raggiunta

agreement reached between Savic and Viola, so all set for this. good luck to Stefan from me!

Колобок said:

agreement reached between Savic and Viola, so all set for this. good luck to Stefan from me!

I hope and pray that is true. Kudos to Stefan for not sitting on his contract and showing some ambition (can you hear me Wayne Bridge!!!).

Bang average player who hopefully gets something going in Italy where things are more suited to his style of play.

Gotta say I am thrilled to hear of impending departure.

NipHolmes said:
Колобок said:

I hope and pray that is true. Kudos to Stefan for not sitting on his contract and showing some ambition (can you hear me Wayne Bridge!!!).

Bang average player who hopefully gets something going in Italy where things are more suited to his style of play.

<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 pm --<br /><br />
penalty spot said:
NipHolmes said:
Колобок said:

On Metro live transfer window ...says loan deal agreed...? Anyone aware if it is a loan or a permanent deal for Savic

Savic will become a better player in few years time,but i appreciate him for not acting like a woman as so many our past signings did.cmon on nasty woman we need you.I think nasty will be a sucess at city,the guys face looks like a hardcore defender.and a what a name to go with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.