Nasty things your partner's said to you

AlthamBlue

I'll start, so far the mrs has said tonight "I hope that fucking cold kills you" Fair enough was after a sarcy comment about her job includes the washing up........ And when I asked her a question, her response was "you fucking dumb c**t" A tad harsh don't you think?

ihateredknapp said:
I'll start, so far the mrs has said tonight "I hope that fucking cold kills you" Fair enough was after a sarcy comment about her job includes the washing up........ And when I asked her a question, her response was "you fucking dumb c**t" A tad harsh don't you think?

Fair do's mate you are a ****...i don't know about dumb though.

My wife is always saying funny things like "Quick,hurry up he's home" or "i wish the bastard would leave as well my darling"...

She's a joker my wife.

BimboBob said:
ihateredknapp said:

My wife is always saying funny things like "Quick,hurry up he's home" or "i wish the bastard would leave as well my darling"...

She's a joker my wife.

Funnily enough mate, she agrees with your comment there, as do I for some reason :oP

BimboBob said:
ihateredknapp said:

She's a joker my wife.
She's not called Tony is she?

My ex used to say loads of shit which most of it was jokes but when she is being serious i just used to go mad and call her every name under the sun which usually ended up in me shagging her

blueinkwell said:
BimboBob said:

She's a joker my wife.
She's not called Tony is she?

I was having suspicions as i had never seen them in the same room as each other until last week.Mind you,that was the toilet.She needed a real man to give her a hand with something that needed filling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.