nasty virus

marco said:
posted on here a few days ago about this, thanks for the advice but i havn't got shut of it yet, just to re cap i cant boot from start or safe mode i can only boot by F8 option 'disable driver signature enforcement' even when i have loaded windows 7 and surfing i am directed to say ebay when i want bluemoon, i presume its a virus thats wrote over my boot up drivers now there are sites out there that charge £20 to download there repair software anyone know if they work because i'm that pisssed i'm prepared to pay the money, malware avg and super anti virus will not clear this up are there any other programs? ''HELP''

And there's your problem... If you were prepared to pay a yearly subscription i.e. Mcafee, Kaspersky, etc. Then you would not have these problems.

marco said:
posted on here a few days ago about this, thanks for the advice but i havn't got shut of it yet, just to re cap i cant boot from start or safe mode i can only boot by F8 option 'disable driver signature enforcement' even when i have loaded windows 7 and surfing i am directed to say ebay when i want bluemoon, i presume its a virus thats wrote over my boot up drivers now there are sites out there that charge £20 to download there repair software anyone know if they work because i'm that pisssed i'm prepared to pay the money, malware avg and super anti virus will not clear this up are there any other programs? ''HELP''

Have you tried going into the task manager. Ctrl + Alt + Delete and see if you can find it under the Processes tab and ending it, then run any antivirus programs etc that you have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.