Natalie Pike

Blue_Ketchup said:
lancs blue said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
Looks like she is ok if she was able to take a picture of the accident... Is quite a strange thing to do after an accident if the 1st thing you do is tweet a picture..

For insurance purposes it's always a good idea to take a pic of the accident scene.

Best wishes to Nat for a quick recovery, I'm guessing it was black ice that caused it, there was quite a bit around in various areas this morning.

fair enough for insurance good point but don't get the sending it to twitter bit..

yes lots of black ice around listening to the news seemed one accident after the other on local news this morning.

I hope they are all ok. I must admit the last thing I would do after an accident is tweet a pic
"<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 am --<br /><br />
Blue_Ketchup said:
lancs blue said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
Looks like she is ok if she was able to take a picture of the accident... Is quite a strange thing to do after an accident if the 1st thing you do is tweet a picture..

For insurance purposes it's always a good idea to take a pic of the accident scene.

Best wishes to Nat for a quick recovery, I'm guessing it was black ice that caused it, there was quite a bit around in various areas this morning.

fair enough for insurance good point but don't get the sending it to twitter bit..

yes lots of black ice around listening to the news seemed one accident after the other on local news this morning.

I hope they are all ok. I must admit the last thing I would do after an accident is tweet a pic
"

Glad to hear she's OK, judging by the picture of the car it looks like it could've been much worse.

jimharri said:
Looks like she's on the mend, thankfully; she was out for a Nandos and a night at the pics last night.
Was she watching the 6oclock viewing of the hobbit?

Glad she's on the mend.

Currently on eggheads on bbc2, just knocked out one of the eggheads on sport.
Go on Nat!

BccJcFdIEAAl5zk.jpg:large

Lifted off Nat's Twitter page. Lucky girl to have walked away seemingly relatively unscathed.

hope she didnt spill her drink.

glad to hear your ok Nat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.