Natalie Pike

1. I haven't seen too many posts in this thread that have been demeaning to her. Anyone who does post as such wants his bollocks putting through a mangle (ask your gran!).
2. TBF, Natalie chose to go down the career path she did. She's not a librarian, she went into modelling (as I would have done if I looked like her!). Therefore, to a greater or lesser extent, she is in the public eye. That will attract comments, some of them uncalled for.

lol werent we all better when we were 21!!!
thanks for the kind comments, i just thought it was better i stopped posting so it didnt cause trouble!
if anyone seen the daily star today there was a big pic of me and you could clearly see my tatoo!

x

PINKPRINCESS said:
thanks for the kind comments, i just thought it was better i stopped posting so it didnt cause trouble!
if anyone seen the daily star today there was a big pic of me and you could clearly see my tatoo!

x

I think if you want to keep posting you should, always better to hear more opinions; footballing or not.

Anyone's personal situation away from the forum should become irrelavent imo.

PINKPRINCESS said:

x
Link?

PP the article says you have got an A level in maths, im doing mine now and it is well hard lol !! well done for passing thou

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.