#6 | Nathan Aké - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool as you like, and for all the doubters he seemed decent enough in the air. Will we see him alongside Laporte? Seems a shame for him to be on the bench once he’s back.
Thats very difficult as hes left footed like Laporte. It would make our build up less smooth. Right footed - left footed is always best combo for smooth build up play. Aké can play left back in tough games though.

He is absolutely perfect squad player though, can do job with no fuss and also can play LB, maybe even DM.

Very good CB, only criticism I would have is once or twice he did what vinny used to do where he'd step forward and open up a space to run into behind him. Could just be getting used to the system and positioning though.

Good start, looked really solid. I do think it'll be a few months until we really start to see the best of his passing game though, as he gets up to speed. I don't think he's quite at the right level on that front, yet. Understandably.

Really liked what I saw. I suspect he'll also be doing some time at LB with Laporte back to cover the weaknesses there.

Really happy with his debut! Love his no-fear attitude going into duels, and plays with great composure and focus.
Too bad hes mainly a left sided CB, but hopefully he can be equally great next to Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.