National Express

tasker said:
Halfpenny said:
They are direct, and they're specifically for City fans. They're running specials.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach/destinations/events/sportingevents/Manchester-City-v-Manchester-United.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach/de ... nited.aspx</a>
im not saying they arnt direct mate, im saying there are direct coaches full off city fans (only). having a beer and a sing song, where as you have no chance of that on national express

These are specials - they are for City fans only.

I am going down Friday to Romford to visit relatives there and stay over.thinking of trying the Megabus for a tenner each way from Shudehill.Anyone done it ?

BlueRob01 said:
Well the 15 seater minibus is booked and so far we have 9 on it as we all go the games together - so we're getting it anyway.
Hard to say when need to know by really - guess it depends
if any other interest. So just give me a shout on here or PM anytime.
We're leaving at 7 to 7:30 from Picadilly. As I said - it's a "lads" bus and were not really ones for wearing shirts etc - but not hoolies or anything either.
Though it's pretty much do as you please kinda vibe and have a laugh basically - so if that suits you will be made very welcome mate.
Rob

As I said - it's a "lads" bus and were not really ones for wearing shirts etc
====
You're barmies then?

marco said:
doots said:
nah mate,just rang them,sounds kicking ;-))
mint this is my fav pub,last stop to down 5 pints before going in,do you know if there are any parking spots left?

afraid not mate,well not for coaches anyway.
There may be car spaces left,i'm not sure but i have a number you could call if you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.