National Novel Writing Month

BlueMooney

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nanowrimo.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nanowrimo.org</a>

Anyone taking part?

I've always liked the general idea of writing a novel, but i don't have enough imagination, literary skill, patience or time.

Bigga said:
I've thought about it on many an occasion! Wouldn't mind an attempt one day.

Maybe next year!

Go oooon... :P

It's only 1667 words a day for November. :P

BlueMooney said:
Bigga said:

Maybe next year!

I'd have to lock myself away in a seperate room, with a 'do not disturb' sign on the door, 12 hours a day. Oh and hope the wife doesn't come waltzing in with some navel gazing story about what happened at her works, as she does, so frequently!

Hmmm, now you're making me think...

Bigga said:
BlueMooney said:
Bigga said:

Maybe next year!

I'd have to lock myself away in a seperate room, with a 'do not disturb' sign on the door, 12 hours a day. Oh and hope the wife doesn't come waltzing in with some navel gazing story about what happened at her works, as she does, so frequently!

Hmmm, now you're making me think...

Just think: A completed novel after a month...

If you make 50,000 by midnight on November 30th, they could offer you a free copy (printed) of your novel from a publisher like they did in 2007. :P

Bigga said:
BlueMooney said:
Bigga said:
It IS tempting...

lol

I won't push you any more. I don't want to get you in trouble... :P

Yeah, you tw@! I'd suddenly find divorce papers slapped on my desk and wonder what happened! Can't say "BlueMooney said...!", can I?!!

lol

You have to take full responsibility for your actions based on my persuasive techniques. :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.