Nation's League live on ITV4 now - Sco Vs Ukr

Aba452

Team supported
Manchester City
Nation's League game Scotland Vs Ukraine live on ITV4 now. If you go for that sort of thing.

It's a repeat of the WC play off in June when Ukraine spanked Scotland 3-1, but went on to lose the playoff final to the taffs. Enjoy!

Surprised that it's not on Sky. Didn’t they have the Nations' League in the last couple of years?

Noticeable booing of the minute's applause for HRH there.

Surprised that it's not on Sky. Didn’t they have the Nations' League in the last couple of years?

Noticeable booing of the minute's applause for HRH there.
Think England was on Channel 4 last summer.

Think Sky and BT have binned it as too expensive for the product they get. It’s just a made up cup to try to add meaning to friendlies.

Zinch injured and suspended. Scotland's skipper Robertson's injured but will I'm sure be back for the scallies next game.

Scotland's ball retention really is fucking awful. Suppose Adams can't actually do anything if he doesn't have the ball. Pretty flat so far.

Zinch injured and suspended. Scotland's skipper Robertson's injured but will I'm sure be back for the scallies next game.

Scotland's ball retention really is fucking awful. Suppose Adams can't actually do anything if he doesn't have the ball. Pretty flat so far.
I’ve seen more excitement at a funeral. Not much technical ability on show from either side

I’ve seen more excitement at a funeral. Not much technical ability on show from either side
Watching this just makes you realise how blessed we are at "lickle ol' Citeh" to be getting served up the quality of football we're watching week in, week out. Even when we're out of sorts, like we have been for spells in a few of our games this season. This match is grim stuff, considering that international football is supposed to be the creme de la creme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.