Nations League

And this time they started them in midfielder roles. At least against Iceland, Dier was picked at centrehalf.

No left side attack, no central midfield threat...
Aye
, forgot about that. Although Dier is pitiful in either role. Always looks like he's won a competition on a Corn Flakes box to play for England

We create fuck all against decent teams, our passage through the World Cup was on the back of corners, penalties, free kicks and a fluke goal and it hasn't changed since. We seem to have a midfield of pass it sideways players - I bet Raz is so relieved when he gets back to City.

We're on a spurs carousel, we just don't know it. At their whim and to our detriment as watchers- no one is allowed to potentially outshine them especially now with their latest marketing drive in full swing- whilst people's livelihoods and reputations are being fucked about with .

You’ve only got yourselves to blame....the Iceland game was 90 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Obvious this manager has no idea how to set the team up nor the tactical nous to make changes when needed.

It must take a bit of talent to make highly paid premiership footballers look like Barnet.

I find it impossible to believe that any poster on bluemoon couldn’t write 11 names down on a fag packet(copyright Ricky Tomlinson) and just say listen lads do what the fuck you feel like and it not be better. It certainly couldn’t be any worse.

It must take a bit of talent to make highly paid premiership footballers look like Barnet.

I find it impossible to believe that any poster on bluemoon couldn’t write 11 names down on a fag packet(copyright Ricky Tomlinson) and just say listen lads do what the fuck you feel like and it not be better. It certainly couldn’t be any worse.

Belgium have played the same 2 teams in the last few days and scored 7 and let in 1-dont think England have had seven shots on goal in those 2 games. . Sterling plays to a certain system at City but he aint getting that in Southgates make it up as you go along style

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.