Nations League

I might get interested if they give the job to Graham Potter.

He's a very underated tactical man. Sadly I think the players would think he's beneath them as he hasn't wanked off Messi in a CL group stage.

Southgate is the ultimate yes man. As long as he reaches the FA business targets he'll be there regardless.
I think his brother Harry could do a better job, never mind Graham.

Reactions: mat
As soon as i saw that teamsheet,i couldn't be arsed.

The dullard of a manager has sucked any enjoyment/enthusiasm out of the team,he really has no fucking clue what constitutes attractive/exciting and effective football.

As long as this gimp is at the helm,a lot of fans are going to be giving International football a wide berth.

On a lighter note, Scotland just beat The Czech Rep. Don't ask me how, or indeed why, but we did. I missed most of it if I'm honest. After the last two games, that had me a weekend in Stoke level bored, so tonight turned it over with ten minutes to go, to see the Czechs look like scoring every attack, missed an absolute sitter, but fair play to our defence. I was doubly glad I gave the rest of it a swerve, after ten seconds listening to Davie Proven, he's miserable ****. He really is. Always sounds like he's just received a text saying the world will end in ten seconds. Fucking murder. If he commentated on The Moon Landing, he would have been like, in that morose tone of his.

And here we are, the moon. Not a lot going on and those dunes don't look anything special. A good wind would take them away. Here's the craft with Armstrong and they two other guys now. Oh good, its landed. I actually prefer Mars.

But, all that aside, we won. Thats not a sentence Ive uttered that many times in a right few qualifying games. If only I knew what this league thing is about. We have a game to qualify if we beat Serbia away. If we win this group and the game against Serbia, can we qualify twice? You know what they say, wait about for quarter of a century to qualify and two come along at once.

Don't worry, we will do these islands proud when we get there and I'm sure you will be cheering us on when you don't qualify.

Its only a game.
England already qualified. Your playing Serbia for the right to plat in our group and as shit as we are, if you fluke another penalty shoot out in Serbia, it’ll be our most straightforward group match.

I don’t think so mate, I think club tribalism exists up and down the land more so in this country than any other and that’s the main reason for apathy towards England. Hammers fans can’t stand any spurs players being picked and automatically they are negative to supporting England, KUMB forum goes mad when certain hammers players like Noble, Antonio etc are not picked in the squad.
So answer to your question, no don’t think there’s a north/south divide, everyone in England loves a good ol moan up wherever ya from!
We moan about England because, according to the FA lapdogs in the press, every new manager is going to take us to the chosen land. At first the majority of fans believed this then after yet another abject tournament of picking the wrong players in the wrong positions and employing the wrong tactics more give up - but at the least the manager doesn't break international protocol by showing emotion so it's OK.
Then the next manager comes along and and it's just rinse and repeat. As long as the England hierarchy are picking nodding dogs as managers the majority of the educated football fan won't touch England with a barge-pole.
England employ managers that can't get a job in club football.

Alex is the only one brave enough to.tell the truth......damned fit too lol.

I dont have sky but popped into my lads room to see the end of sky courage. I was really impressed with what Alex was saying. She made Redknapp look like a yes man, complain about how boring England are and what has Grealish got to do to get a game, Southgate does know how to use Grealish. I was very impressed with her. Redknapp saying we should cut slabhead some slack because of everything that is going on in his live. Only for Alex to say he should be dropped from England and utd, Redknapp was shocked ! She also wasnt keen on England long ball game, said it was to do that in the last 5 minutes of a knock out match but not all the time. I thought she was very refreshing to tell the truth and not arse lick around these players and fa.

I thought slabhead could have been sent off for his first yellow, as for his first touch for his second yellow lololol. I wonder if City played a blinder by pretending to be interested so that utd ended up paying 85 million for him ?

Got to be the worse England team since 70,s absolute shite, but the press were all over drooling when we beat the mighty Wales. This is the last team I would watch rather glue my eyes together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.