Nations League

Not at all. I like Gundogan for City and I fully see the role Pep has him in but he's been a lot more forward thinking tonight. As I said a "different" player

There is the difference which isn't a major problem for us.

After 85 mins of 'ffs Messi' fannying around, we can swap him & Aguero for Torres & Liam Delap & play some proper football.
Jokes aside, I desperately want to hear this at least once in the FA Cup this season:

Doyle wins the ball back and passes to Foden, who lays it off first time to Messi, who returns it Foden, and the Young English international puts Delap through...

Goooooaaal!

Gundogan was excellent tonight. Totally bossed the middle. Played in a similar role to KDB in the first half and made a lot of really good forward passes. Looked to have more urgency about him.
Ferran looks very promising. Like the way he takes people on and he put some quality balls in tonight. Plenty of potential there for Pep to unlock.

Not for Gundog apparently - rippin at the end. Ball thrown at the ref at the end by a German player but didn't show who by. Then straight on to the Boro 8-1 game.

Gundogan was excellent tonight. Totally bossed the middle. Played in a similar role to KDB in the first half and made a lot of really good forward passes. Looked to have more urgency about him.
Ferran looks very promising. Like the way he takes people on and he put some quality balls in tonight. Plenty of potential there for Pep to unlock.

I agree about Torres, but seriously someone 'bossed' a midfield amongst that shower ?

It was like watching Bobby Charlton v Allan Ball in a charity game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.