Nations League

His movement is really excellent, he's much, much better coming in off the wing, looking for the gaps the CF leaves, timing his runs.

I think he's going to have an incredible partnership with Jesus who is a much better striker than Morata.
Agree. His movement is unbelievable, Finding space in the box, He's been at his best when we play him up front rather than right wing. He could certainly end up being a striker. This lad can finish!

Spain did really well to bring in Enrique, who just won a treble with Barca.

While Germany keep persisting with the failure that is Low.
This maybe one of the reasons why I wouldn’t want Messi at City,
Enrique made Messi train hard, and he didn’t like it. This is where the
problems started for Enrique at the bankrupt club.

I think they'll be in a 3, like how Kane and Son are sort of a partnership but Bale/Bergwijn is on the other wing as well.
Yeah it will definitely be that, whoever that third winger is though should definitely be a more "wide" player to let Ferran play a bit more centrally.

Works out well because our RB (Walker) doesn't really stay wide, so the RW can be wide with the LB (Cancelo) letting our LW (Ferran) play inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.