Nations League

playing Iceland with a right back who can’t attack whilst Trent is on the bench? On the left with 2 left sided players who both cut inside he plays a a right footed fullbacks behind them? Bizarre

Worked out we have 2 left footed players Starting one of which is Pickford. No balance

Very little space for Foden due to Iceland getting numbers behind the ball. Hopefully, we get a goal soon and he can play with a bit of freedom.

I wish these clowns would commentate on the match instead of twittering like pair of old women. I cant spot many of the players even the English on my stream.
I doubt neither of them have done any research on who's who. And l am not interested in Tyler watching liverpool there in 1977. Just reminds me he should be pensioned off.

Am I the only one who think this is a bit boring?
Or I am spoilt by watching City play every week?
It’s Peps fault. He’s ruined watching football for me. Before he came along I could quite happily watch any game. Since getting used to watching his City team over the past 4 years, all other games seem boring and lack quality. I’ll be glad when he fucks off back to Spain!

I'm starting to think some of you lot don't like Martin Tyler or Steve McManaman very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.