Nations League

I tell you what, if Sané levels up, he’s the best attacker in the world. Fuck it makes my blood boil.
Always said he would have been our Ronaldo in the Rags pomp. He wanted to go home and I agree. Watch him get next seasons European player of the year.

Spain Germany centre midfields from hell.

Like a competition to see who can reach the ball last & offer the least support going forward.

Torres has done brilliantly keeping the Germans going backwards but needs to assert himself. Pep will wind him up.

Sane looks like he's lost a yard of pace.

Good.

Still be fast though.

Interesting that Sane started the match after being out for more than a year. While he never regularly started for Germany even when he was in form for us. Lol this must be one of the things promised by those Bayern fucks.

Have Spain seriously got no one better than Navas?

Ask myself the same. Traore would have been ten times better. Think Navas got the nod because of his ability to pick out a good cross and that he won europa league but he really is a one-trick pony.

I tell you what, if Sané levels up, he’s the best attacker in the world. Fuck it makes my blood boil.

FFS, stop whining about Sané. He can go fck himself for all I care. He didn’t want to represent the club and choose to go home by taking the easy way out. Just walking around the pitch will suit him perfectly in Bundesliga where there’s zero competition and press.

I’d choose Torres 100 times out of 100. I think he can get even better than Sane in a few years time. Two-footed, pacy, excellent touch and dribbles. I’m excited he came here. Remember half of Europe was after Ferran, more or less.

Ask myself the same. Traore would have been ten times better. Think Navas got the nod because of his ability to pick out a good cross and that he won europa league but he really is a one-trick pony.

FFS, stop whining about Sané. He can go fck himself for all I care. He didn’t want to represent the club and choose to go home by taking the easy way out. Just walking around the pitch will suit him perfectly in Bundesliga where there’s zero competition and press.

I’d choose Torres 100 times out of 100. I think he can get even better than Sane in a few years time. Two-footed, pacy, excellent touch and dribbles. I’m excited he came here. Remember half of Europe was after Ferran, more or less.
Traoré has COVID.

Nah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.