Game 1 -- Tue May 31, Dallas at Miami 9 p.m. ET
Game 2 -- Thu June 2, Dallas at Miami 9 p.m. ET
Game 3 -- Sun June 5, Miami at Dallas 8 p.m. ET
Game 4 -- Tue June 7, Miami at Dallas 9 p.m. ET
Game 5* -- Thu June 9, Miami at Dallas 9 p.m. ET
Game 6* -- Sun June 12, Dallas at Miami 8 p.m. ET
Game 7* -- Tue June 14, Dallas at Miami 9 p.m. ET
*If necessary

Any basketball fans on Bluemoon who'll be following this?
As much as I'd like the Mavs to win, can't see it. Heat in 6.

LeBron%2BJames%2BMiami%2BHeat%2Bv%2BBoston%2BCeltics%2BD9AmqLz924Kl.jpg

Nuff said

With the football coming to an end i decided to get interested in basketball and had a look through the standings and decided to go with Miami. Still getting used to it and enjoying it so far. Watched the Mavericks a few times this season and Nowitzki is on fire at the moment and if he stays in this kind of form they can definitely win. Going to go with 4-2 Heat with Lebron to score the 1st point in the 1st game.

I wonder if people will continue to hate him if they win and his decision to leave Cleveland is completely justified?<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm --<br /><br />
niall_mcfc said:
With the football coming to an end i decided to get interested in basketball and had a look through the standings and decided to go with Miami. Still getting used to it and enjoying it so far. Watched the Mavericks a few times this season and Nowitzki is on fire at the moment and if he stays in this kind of form they can definitely win. Going to go with 4-2 Heat with Lebron to score the 1st point in the 1st game.

Problem for Dallas is that if Dirk isn't on fire they have no other 'superstars' to call on, whereas Miami can afford James, Bosh or Wade to have a quiet night knowing that at least one of the other three will come up with the goods.
Would love Dirk to win a ring. Kidd too.

Heat in 6.

I've been a Heat fan since the mid 90's, the way people reacted to them this season reminded me a bit of the way people hate City for making the signings they do.

MarylandBlue said:
Heat in 6.

I've been a Heat fan since the mid 90's, the way people reacted to them this season reminded me a bit of the way people hate City for making the signings they do.

Would like to see the Heat win for much the same reason. The vitriol aimed at LeBron this year has been ridiculous.

I have watched alot of American sports for quite a few years now. All the teams I follow are from the New England area so hoping the Mavs take this.
Just for the facts I'm not a fan of LeBron and the Heat knocked C's out..

Can't see anything other than a Heat win and I can't see it going any further than game 5.

The only way Mavs have a chance is if Dirk and the bench deliver in every game.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Can't see anything other than a Heat win and I can't see it going any further than game 5.

The only way Mavs have a chance is if Dirk and the bench deliver in every game.

Yep, Jason Terry in particular is going to have to shoot extremely well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.