NBA Finals 2011

Kinky Dribbler said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Can't see anything other than a Heat win and I can't see it going any further than game 5.

The only way Mavs have a chance is if Dirk and the bench deliver in every game.

Yep, Jason Terry in particular is going to have to shoot extremely well.
And Barea who is in good form at the moment.

I'm sure the Mav's beat them twice in the reg season with Chandler and Marion dominating the boards with Terry having an unbelieveable 4th in one of the games so who knows maybe they can pull off the upset.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Can't see anything other than a Heat win and I can't see it going any further than game 5.

The only way Mavs have a chance is if Dirk and the bench deliver in every game.

Yep, Jason Terry in particular is going to have to shoot extremely well.
And Barea who is in good form at the moment.

I'm sure the Mav's beat them twice in the reg season with Chandler and Marion dominating the boards with Terry having an unbelieveable 4th in one of the games so who knows maybe they can pull off the upset.

Well the Mavs bench truly did not deliver last night!

Such a poor performance from the Mavs

17 bench points is just pathetic. Especially when Terry had 12 which is poor for him too.

If you get outscored by the Heat bench you might as well not turn up.

conormcfc said:
Spectacular stuff last night...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeuNIvISTkg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Unfortunately :(

Slightly off topic on an Off Topic thread, but is anyone else following the Stanley Cup?

Boston Bruins v. Vancouver Cannucks...

McNair9 said:
conormcfc said:
Spectacular stuff last night...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeuNIvISTkg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Unfortunately :(

I was so annoyed that I couldn't get to sleep when the game was over last night. The Heat took their foot off the gas and thought they were far enough ahead to coast to victory. Ugh.

Great comeback from the mavs last night but without a doubt Heat blew it big time.

Like has been said the only way to beat the Heat is if the bench steps up which they did 23-11. I thought Terry and Nowitzki were brilliant in the 4th to see them through.

For the Heat fans out there. Why is Spoelstra persisting with Mike Miller who has been poor throughout the playoffs instead of James Jones to hit the 3?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Great comeback from the mavs last night but without a doubt Heat blew it big time.

Like has been said the only way to beat the Heat is if the bench steps up which they did 23-11. I thought Terry and Nowitzki were brilliant in the 4th to see them through.

For the Heat fans out there. Why is Spoelstra persisting with Mike Miller who has been poor throughout the playoffs instead of James Jones to hit the 3?

I think Miller is better defensively, and bigger. Plus Jones went a bit cold in the 2nd half of the season. That's my guess. It was nice to see Bibby actually hit some shots last night.

MarylandBlue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I think Miller is better defensively, and bigger. Plus Jones went a bit cold in the 2nd half of the season. That's my guess. It was nice to see Bibby actually hit some shots last night.

Yeah Miller's a decent rebounder and better defensively imo, but it's Bosh that's doing my head head in lol his shooting in the two games has been atrocious. Albeit none of the Heat players could shot the ball in the last 5 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.