NBA Finals 2011

Ah thats fair enough. I only watch whats on ESPN so i havent seen all the Heat games except the playoffs where Miller has been beyond cold.

I agree about Bosh's shooting. It was terrible all night. Having him on Dirk for the last possession was asking for trouble

Yup. Bosh was pretty much absent from the 2nd half of Game 1 and all of last night.

Question: is it hard to watch American sports in England? I know that it's gotten a little easier to watch football thanks to FoxSoccerChannel, and the occasional match on ESPN. What's the reverse like?

Sadly, the only part of England I've seen in person is Heathrow and a bus trip to Southhampton most of which I slept through.

MarylandBlue said:
Yup. Bosh was pretty much absent from the 2nd half of Game 1 and all of last night.

Question: is it hard to watch American sports in England? I know that it's gotten a little easier to watch football thanks to FoxSoccerChannel, and the occasional match on ESPN. What's the reverse like?

Sadly, the only part of England I've seen in person is Heathrow and a bus trip to Southhampton most of which I slept through.

NFL we have 3 games back to back each Sunday and the Monday night game, plus playoffs. Also get 3 on thanksgiving and a Thursday game now and again.

NBA is usually 1 match on Wednesday and Friday (sometimes 2 but rarely), plus playoffs. We also get the Christmas games and whenever there is a big game on Sunday.

MLB is usually 1 game Monday and Tuesday, plus playoffs.

Not sure about the NHL but there is usually a game Thursday and Saturday I think, plus playoffs.

That's actually pretty similar to what we get over here, with the addition of the local NHL, NBA and MLB teams being on one of the local channels every game. But I don't really follow any of the teams where I live, so I don't watch them too often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.