NBC want two English games to be played in USA

Should focus on improving their own league instead of trying to meddle with ours. They already take the pre-season money away from teams lower down the pyramid with the stupid tours. Get any more Yank owners in the Premier League and I can see them wanting to do this down the line.

Don't think they get the English supporter one bit. We believe in earning things on merit i.e promotion and relegation. There was even resistance to play the covid games at a neutral venue so they can bugger off with this suggestion. Unlike their sports we don't need to 'grow the game' either. Our sports are that popular they take care of themselves.

If you play a game at a mutual venue then it’s not a fair balance. Someone loses out on a home game.
Im assuming that teams would volunteer/agree to play the game there.
How about Brentford v Fulham and Wolves v Crystal Palace?
This is where it falls down as I think the interest falls away massively outside the top 10 clubs.

If all the clubs have to agree the smaller clubs would be mad to go along with it as its just another way for big clubs to extend the inequality.

I think the rags should have a game away against Stonehenge, to have a chance of collecting 3 pts.
Offered a rag in work today a £20 bet that they won't win 2 of their remaining 4 league fixtures, which I think is a fair bet.
He declined whilst still gobbing off that we will end up trophyless this season.
Total headfucks the lot of them

the money men and we know who they are wont want to miss out the first couple of teams playing a competitive game there will corner the market

and if yanks dont get own way they'll carpet bomb us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.