NBCSN (US TV) 'This Is Football' 4pm (EST) Tuesday 26th

America loves a winner, that's why we are the main game over here nearly every week with big big viewing figures.The biggest US tv audience this season wasn't the biggerestest bestist game in the world Lpoowl v Unitd ...but ickle City v stoke.
Picked a good game didn't they!

55 mins of RAG propaganda, 5 mins on City victory, I wouldn't waste your time watching.

Not that it’s going to affect me one way or the other over here in merrie olde England, but what on Earth would possess any broadcaster to employ a clapped out, piss pot, clown like Crerand in this day and age. You’d think any new programme maker would want his product to be synonymous with a degree of quality. If you want an ex-rag for your key pea-brained demographic, then fine, there are dozens to choose from, so why opt for an embittered old cnut who talks, or to be more accurate, mutters and slurs, out of his arse? Bizarre

Perhaps the fee? A single whisky and a packet of incontinence pads?

The show was shit and Scarborough is shit. Dont waste your time watching this crap.

Recorded it as I was at work yesterday when it aired but watching it last night, it really is a rag wank fest. I felt that Scarborough was trying to be unbiased but even looking at who they interviewed it was quite the difference.

Surprised how much it covered on the city and music though. I'd say that got about 1/3 of the airtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.