NDJ a poor Defensive Holding Midfielder & Disgraceful?

DJ has more than played his part in our transition to suggest different is ludicrous and insulting.I agree we have probably 'outgrown' him but the man deserves nothing but respect for giving nothing but his very best whenever called upon.

OP you are the disgrace.

FantasyIreland said:
DJ has more than played his part in our transition to suggest different is ludicrous and insulting.I agree we have probably 'outgrown' him but the man deserves nothing but respect for giving nothing but his very best whenever called upon.

OP you are the disgrace.
Thank you!

How are we the only one's to see that?

quiet_riot said:
De Jong is more concerned with his car business than the title.Can go in the summer for me.

Is that why NDJ & his sycophants are great SUPER Salesmen in PROMOTING him here?

Until recently they (idolators) have been extolling & lauding him (overhyped) as the best.

I guess all of us have to revise our POV if we reflect on his performances to -date.

blueprint said:
quiet_riot said:
De Jong is more concerned with his car business than the title.Can go in the summer for me.

Is that why NDJ & his sycophants are great SUPER Salesmen in PROMOTING him here?

Until recently they (idolators) have been extolling & lauding him (overhyped) as the best.

I guess all of us have to revise our POV if we reflect on his performances to -date.

I'm quite a compassionate soul in real life and see no reason why I shouldn't be the same on here so I hope you take this as it's meant.

I think you might need a little help from somewhere.

On another more or less serious note may I ask this one question and can you answer it honestly.
Have you ever stalked anyone in real life and it doesn't have to be a celebrity it may be an ex girlfriend or maybe someone you took a fancy too,I dunno someone you sat near on a bus once and they gave you a fleeting glance while getting off. ?

Pudge,
I would like to indulge you but do you understand the role of a devil's advocate?
To go over my previous posts will be tiresome & argumentive.

Such as Hughes and his 7 draws (with his defensive holding midfielder strategy) that got him fired. Proof that he was tactically wrong was his last match against Sunderland (without NDJ) which we won.

Now I could go on about why our results went pear shaped this season with the quantitative results but suffice to say below will do for the time being. No?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
levets said:
As somebody pointed out to me on sunday...

"Is it coincidence that it's gone pear shaped since NDJ got back in"?

We DID NOT need 2 holding midfielders against a team that lost it's last home game to Norwich.

mancini made the right call to withdraw one... but the wrong one!

Thats what im saying. It is no mystery how the team has become worse since he started getting more playing time. Problem is as long as he does his stupid sliding tackles once or twice a game 90% of bluemoon will have wet dreams about him

Can you categorically states that NDJ did not push, ward or 'attack' him off from taking a free kick previously?

That's what I meant to take on the role of a devil's advocate. C'mon you can do objectively and fairly.

Disgraceful, wot the fuk u on about, he's a top player who always gives 100%, his skill on the ball and passing ability is underated. He also exemplifies a true professional wether on the pitch or sitting on the subs bench. No wonder there is so much negative vibes within our club with fans like you. If we can replace him with someone better that is all well and good but to slag him off is disgusting and very disrespectful.

shootmeifipost10k said:
blueprint said:
quiet_riot said:

I'm quite a compassionate soul in real life and see no reason why I shouldn't be the same on here so I hope you take this as it's meant.

I think you might need a little help from somewhere.

On another more or less serious note may I ask this one question and can you answer it honestly.
Have you ever stalked anyone in real life and it doesn't have to be a celebrity it may be an ex girlfriend or maybe someone you took a fancy too,I dunno someone you sat near on a bus once and they gave you a fleeting glance while getting off. ?

I've seen this kind of thing before in a professional capacity and, hand on heart, an identical thought crossed my mind on Saturday evening.

BluePrint's obsessional hatred of Nige is more than a little off-kilter.

The fact that he's constructed this fantasy scenario where he is the only one to see the supposed truth whereas everyone else is under some sort of spell is also genuinely concerning.

kevodevo said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
He should of protected the back 4 from Sessegnon but he didn't he was poor.
this.
NJD has not got the nouce and his passing is square , square ,square.
Sorry to say but NJD has lost it for me and he will go this summer.
We need a new defensive midfielder , TIOTE and also while we are at it get Ben Arfa too!!
This

You know what's disgraceful and disrespectful?

Scapegoating Mario, Dzeko, Micah, Savic, Barry, Silva, Yaya, Kolo et al for the shortcomings of NDJ.

Can I tell it like it is?

Shame on you idolators calling Nigel a legend or the best. Is that why we don't talk about why we let in 3 goals with the 'best defensive holding midfielder' while we can diss our strikers (Mario, Dzeko etc.) or Barry or Silva?

Dzeko & Mario did not receive great service. Piza showed us what a sideway pass or good service to AK can result in.
Not 90% sideway passing that result in 'stressing our other players into danger' and to enable his supporters to trot out misleading stats.
To their credit its Dzeko creating the 'penalty' and Mario for coverting the penalty
and scoring his sublime 2nd goal.

Can we say about our 'defensive holding midfielder' for covering our defense or back 4?

We should not have let in 3 goals!

Something is wrong when we have more than 2 or 3 threads attacking or slagging Mario!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.