NDJ & KT

skybluekings said:
scottyboi said:
FFS you make me sick.

Why would that make you sick? Outside of England the league is called English Premiere League by every commentator or advertising of Premiere league football games. You're probably just one of those in here who attack anything I write. I could post "the sky is blue" and you'd still say something about that.

was in jest mate wasnt having a go. But still epl yuck call it the prem.

hopefully it wont be serious but its a good time for the international break. also gives kompany some more time to regain his fitness

scottyboi said:
skybluekings said:
Why would that make you sick? Outside of England the league is called English Premiere League by every commentator or advertising of Premiere league football games. You're probably just one of those in here who attack anything I write. I could post "the sky is blue" and you'd still say something about that.

was in jest mate wasnt having a go. But still epl yuck call it the prem.

Will do next time :)

I rerally hope de jong is fine, when he come off i feared we would be over run in midfield, at times villa had far to much room, i think you could tell dj wasn't on the field.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I rerally hope de jong is fine, when he come off i feared we would be over run in midfield, at times villa had far to much room, i think you could tell dj wasn't on the field.
To be fair though I thought Stevie looked at his sharpest this season and we looked more of an attacking force after the switch.

alphonse groenendijk said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
To be fair though I thought Stevie looked at his sharpest this season and we looked more of an attacking force after the switch.

Yeh we did look good attacking, but normally where we have the cover when the other team counters, that wasn't there.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
alphonse groenendijk said:

Yeh we did look good attacking, but normally where we have the cover when the other team counters, that wasn't there.
Don't disagree with you mate but they didn't look over dangerous. Sometimes you have to forego two defensive midfielders when you need to equalise and hopefully push on to win. I think Hughes got it right with his starting 11 and subs. May have brought Petrov on for last 10 for the win instead ofSWP but happy with apoint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.