NDJ - Will he ever score?

He's primarily a defensive player. So, as long as he plays his role well, he doesn't really have to score. I would rather have Yaya, Silva and Barry score more.

WNRH said:
Will de Jong ever score a goal for us? He's getting closer and closer, when he does there will be some celebrations :D

Assume No and if he does it will be a fookin miracle

He will score and the universe will tremble with fear...
It'll be absolutely brilliant!

When De Jong hit the post against villa I was totally gutted. Not just because of what it would have done to the game.

the--dud said:
He will score and the universe will tremble with fear...
It'll be absolutely brilliant!

When De Jong hit the post against villa I was totally gutted. Not just because of what it would have done to the game.

my thoughts exactly, unlucky or what

i will wear orange all day when he scores, and probably slide tackle my lame ass neighbor out of no where on the street.

Gelsons Dad said:
I'm sure he hit the post deliberately. That game didn't deserve NDJ's first goal for us. He's saving it for the Rags in the FA cup final.
The F.A. would never let us play utd. in a cup final the draw would be rigged well before that stage do u know how much that ground cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.