NDJ

I'd have loved to see a midfield three of Yaya, De Jong, and a fully fit Owen Hargreaves against Munich, I really think we could have held them to a draw. Glad De Jong is back at last, a class act who will bring some needed strength to the midfield when we play any half-decent team (ie. Fulham).

Yaya, De Jong & Hargreaves togeather in the midfield is abit defensive dont you think?

de niro said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Yesss!!. our midfield is so much better when he is in over barry.

we need him WITH barry, wont be long before yaya is away for anc, we need all the midfielders to be interchangable.

we need a midfielder in january , maybe de rossi.

MrLeeC said:
Yaya, De Jong & Hargreaves togeather in the midfield is abit defensive dont you think?

That would be the whole point of it against Munich, I was speaking hypothetically of the game we lost, where we should have gone for a draw knowing no English club has won there for two decades and the rags got sent packing from the Champions League a couple of years ago there by a weaker Munich side than this. If any game called for the old cautious Mancini this season it was that but we didn't really have the personnel with De Jong injured and Hargreaves not ready. Could have tried Barry/Yaya/Milner though from the start.

LoveCity said:
MrLeeC said:

That would be the whole point of it against Munich, I was speaking hypothetically of the game we lost, where we should have gone for a draw knowing no English club has won there for two decades and the rags got sent packing from the Champions League a couple of years ago there by a weaker Munich side than this. If any game called for the old cautious Mancini this season it was that but we didn't really have the personnel with De Jong injured and Hargreaves not ready. Could have tried Barry/Yaya/Milner though from the start.

I agree about Munich but i ment playing them togeather alot more.

Personally i'd have de jong or yaya defensive centre mid and nasri attacking centre mid like at arsenal with silva on right johnson on left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.