NDJ

I agree, Munich was one to have been cautious with solid midfield. I think Mancini caught a bit caught up with the media hype and our " bigging up". I also think that defeat alongside Napoli's victory will mean no progression in CL...i desperately want to be proven wrong!

By the way, looks like he's staying, a vocal few will be gutted. =)

Meanwhile, Mancini insists he is hopeful that Nigel de Jong will agree a new contract at the club soon.

The Dutch midfielder, out of contract in June 2013, opened talks with City in the summer, but progress towards an agreement has been slow.

Mancini said: “Nigel is an important player for us. He had a big problem being injured for 40 days, but now he is OK and we hope we can close a deal with him in the next week or month.”

de niro said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Yesss!!. our midfield is so much better when he is in over barry.

we need him WITH barry, wont be long before yaya is away for anc, we need all the midfielders to be interchangable.

Correct, taxi for Barry knockers? Who's next in line to be slagged off when he isn't there?

MrLeeC said:
Yaya, De Jong & Hargreaves togeather in the midfield is abit defensive dont you think?

there are times when adopting the don't lose attitude and style of play is required
this was one of those games in hindsight
but the project is an evolving one....one that will continue to grow and change with experience and time
and de rossi would be a fantastic signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.