Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Yawn. Okay, fella, you know better than the players and Ndombele and everyone else on this thread.......sigh.

And no, Eriksen hasn't wanted to leave before now. In fact, he has said that he would be happy to stay and sign a new contract if neither Real Madrid nor Barca come in for him. Looks as though Real might - even if Zidane isn't exactly totally sold on there player.

Anyway, Ndombele.......

Think his signing will be announced by Spurs this afternoon.
I certainly do not know more than the players , but i do know more than the easily media led
And Erikson has wanted to leave since shortly after his pay increase to £75,000 when it became obvious that Tottenham were no longer investing in success , trouble is it was high on impossible to get out of that contract with none prepared to pay the price

I certainly do not know more than the players , but i do know more than the easily media led
And Erikson has wanted to leave since shortly after his pay increase to £75,000 when it became obvious that Tottenham were no longer investing in success , trouble is it was high on impossible to get out of that contract with none prepared to pay the price

I see. So, in addition to telling the players that they don’t like playing for Poch, despite them saying that they do, you also know that Eriksen has long been desperate to leave Tottenham despite him (and his agent) saying that he has been and still is very happy there but that he is now ready to move on if - and only if - Real Madrid or Barca make a bid for him? That’s quite some itk you have.

Anyway, Ndombele....

Great signing. Hefty fee but as long as he doesn't pull a Mendy with his knees then Spurs have a complete game changer in their team.

Good luck Ndombele on not winning a pot to piss in, but I suppose 200k a wk softens the blow a little bit.

I see. So, in addition to telling the players that they don’t like playing for Poch, despite them saying that they do, you also know that Eriksen has long been desperate to leave Tottenham despite him (and his agent) saying that he has been and still is very happy there but that he is now ready to move on if - and only if - Real Madrid or Barca make a bid for him? That’s quite some itk you have.

Anyway, Ndombele....
At no point have i told the players anything, I am sure some players quite enjoy playing ugly dirty football so will enjoy playing under Poch, Quite a lot of players say they are very happy at a club whilst actively seeking a move it is part of reminding clubs of where you are, And of course some clubs have very strict media clauses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.