Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Wonder why other clubs weren't in for him?
There's not many that can afford that kind of fee outside England and Spurs probably got ahead of the game.

Good luck to them with this signing. It will be one step forward and one step backwards if they sell Eriksen. I really hope that this does not pave the way for Eriksen to go you know where. He wouldn't do that would he? Pointless. Spurs are a better club.

Based on how he played against us, a good signing. I like the fact that he dragged himself through the leagues after being let go from a big team when he was young. Not sure I am right but those kind of players are often hungry and have a great attitude to learning.

You can never tell how players will adapt in England, especially midfielders. However, his chances must be high as Pochetinno is a good coach.

Still confident this is being funded by a sale though regardless of what was said on a previous page.

Do find it odd that no other club seemingly made clear their interest as a number of big clubs have apparently been looking for midfielders - ourselves, United, PSG, Real, Athleti etc.. He's supposedly a bit picky about the games he performs in but he's only young. Young players are often inconsistent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.