Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Don't need to. I can tell when a player has played well or not. It's not that complicated.

At Arsenal, at Wolves, Newcastle, Lyon, Hoffenheim to name a few games, he was below par, He has turned it around and had some scintillating games. The latest 4 probably being his 4 best games this season.

But he was has improved. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
You do realise that by only watching on TV you only get to see what the TV company wants you to see?

I see more from TV than I do at the ground, I'm sure some will both agree and disagree but that is my experience
You can't watch one player though. I've done that on odd games, used to watch NDJ, just to see his movement and positioning. Same with Silva and Fernandinho. They play better than they are portrayed on tv which follows the ball.

Seems a perfect fit & profile for Pep - particularly because he loves to scout/consider players that have lined up & flourished against his teams. Ndombele ticks those boxes & more

I (and I suspect most) follow the ball when at the game
Most probably but I know someone that does what he calls his player cam where he just watches one player fo 5 /10 minutes just to watch their movement. Then again hes a Newcastle season ticket holder so probably nothing better to do .

You do realise that by only watching on TV you only get to see what the TV company wants you to see?
I've had this very argument about 6 or 7 times here. So I don't want to reharsh it. But Everytime it comes up, my general view is that the person I'm arguing against doesn't really believe what tgey claim. They've just said it for so long now that they've come to believe it.

So as a change, I'd grant that there are some who may in fact 'see more' at the game. I can't tell how this is possible, but hey, maybe depth perception isn't an issue for some or perhaps they have Eagle vision and can see the intricacies of closeup action from a distance. Who knows.

But for me, The stadium is where I go for the atmosphere, but if I want a better view, I grab your remote and click.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.