Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

He seems to be a bit raw on the ball and passing ,tries to bulldoze his way thorugh a bit too much, would need some time for Pep to polish that side of him ,but in defensive side, he seems to be good and he is one heck of a strong player too.

How did he do against Barca ?

Like others have mentioned, I thought he looked quite impressive across both legs - bearing in mind the tactics they employ. He showed how well he can defend and nullify most midfield buildups or line breaking passes (Except those from Leo, of course). Going forward, he never showed any hesitation and found the right outlet every time when exposed to any pressure in the middle of some great midfield battles. Arthur was probably the overall champ of midfield in terms of the statistics and influence but Ndombele had the most tackles & interceptions - outplayed Busquets, for me

My favorite aspect of his game is how he turns away from trouble in midfield and then plays a forward pass - seems simple enough but it's what I always look for in a player in his position. He's confident and aggressive without losing composure - he is just 22 years of age

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.