nearest players hair to yours?

PointonsMullet said:
Unfortunately Danny Mills.

Or Superman,and i know which one i'd choose.

Mine varies...from Petrovs lovely full head of hair blowing in the wind as he runs past 3 players ,hits the byline,and then produces the usual dross of a cross to no-one in particular to Mr Ireland and his Yul Brynner look a like attempt.

The ladies love a baldy so i've shave my pubes off as well.

I cant believe that this thread has lasted so long, as long as some of the hairstyles mentioned by bluemooners by the sounds od it.

We have a fans forum full of tarts, dont we. lmao

BimboBob said:
PointonsMullet said:
Unfortunately Danny Mills.

Or Superman,and i know which one i'd choose.

Mine varies...from Petrovs lovely full head of hair blowing in the wind as he runs past 3 players ,hits the byline,and then produces the usual dross of a cross to no-one in particular to Mr Ireland and his Yul Brynner look a like attempt.

The ladies love a baldy so i've shave my pubes off as well.
Good point! Dont know why didn't realise Doh.

me and superman are twins on the hair scale.......hence on the away shirt i have BALDINHO......so if you see me gives a shout

well boys, none of the City team had hair like mine, although, I do believe that Christano Ronaldo has a wig thats pretty similar.

Mark Hughes, unfortunately. But my real hair-doppleganger is ...
6a00d83451b26169e2011570f09a93970c-250wi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.