Ned, SWP, Joey...

i dont think their personal issues come into it, it'll be their pure desire to still be playing premier league football next season, however if we are to win the league we should be 1000x too strong for them.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if you're really blues, and really care about the club, forget your personal issues at the club, you know what to do.

don't we all have a go at the United cast-offs at Sunderland for doing the same thing?

It won't matter. SWP doesn't start anymore, Onuoha is a bad RB to begin with, and Barton vs Yaya and Barry, give me a break. 3-0.

Fazz28 said:
i dont think their personal issues come into it, it'll be their pure desire to still be playing premier league football next season, however if we are to win the league we should be 1000x too strong for them.

QPR brought in over a dozen players the last 2 transfer windows. I'm not going to question their professionalism and commitment, but a lot of those players haven't been long-suffering QPR players. Most will move on in the summer no problem.

Fazz28 said:

Can't see Bolton getting a result at Stoke which is their last game of the season. This will be playing at the back of their minds, but no doubt they'll want to win. It's not over yet CMON CITY ONE MORE GAME!

Andouble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if you're really blues, and really care about the club, forget your personal issues at the club, you know what to do.

don't we all have a go at the United cast-offs at Sunderland for doing the same thing?

It won't matter. SWP doesn't start anymore, Onuoha is a bad RB to begin with, and Barton vs Yaya and Barry, give me a break. 3-0.

Joey will be lucky to control his frustration and stay on the pitch. Barry will be up for it for many reasons, one of which will be Joey's national team comments.

The mighty Fulham put 6 past them lol

I'm going for a comfortable 4-0 victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.