Ned, SWP, Joey...

Barton was interviewed on radio 5 asked will it be emotional going back he said "no"

Barton has NO love for this club but Shauny and Nedum do. If we beat QPR I think they will stay behind for the celebrations, albeit in a low key manner to avoid suspicion. I don't think they will sabotage QPR's chances though although the rags couldn't complain if Ned scored an own goal after Wes Orange did for Sunderland against them earlier in the season.

Three good players from our past. One of whom almost reached legend status. A warm welcome from me and I would expect them all to die for the QPR Shirt.

Nice if Shaun was Captain for the day.

LoveCity said:
Barton has NO love for this club but Shauny and Nedum do. If we beat QPR I think they will stay behind for the celebrations, albeit in a low key manner to avoid suspicion. I don't think they will sabotage QPR's chances though although the rags couldn't complain if Ned scored an own goal after Wes Orange did for Sunderland against them earlier in the season.

Lol - "Wes Orange"!!!

No surprise here then.

-

Joey Barton has warned Manchester City will get a "reality check" if they are already planning a victory party at Eastlands on Sunday.

Roberto Mancini's side need to win their final game of the season to claim the title for the first time since 1968. But QPR are looking for the point that would guarantee their Premier League survival in their first year back in the top flight.

And Barton, who spent five years at City after coming through their youth system, said his new club are ready to capitalise on the pressure weighing down on the Premier League favourites.

"I can't wait for the game - I can't wait to go to Man City," he said. "They expect us to turn up and them to probably stuff us and go on and win the league .

"If that is their attitude, they will get a reality check. It's 11 men against 11 men, there is a lot of pressure out there - I can't wait for it.

"We have one game to go and we are masters of our own destiny."

hehe ....

you can bet if any of those three don't put in decent shift Fergie will notice ..... but it really shouldn't matter .... City are a much better side than Queens Park Rangers , and we have to go out there and show it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.