nedum off

I hope this doesn't happen, but I'm sure Mancini wouldn't have a problem with him going to a rival after all it was common practice in Italy that the best players would be on the merry-go-round between Juve Milan and Inter.

ManC can't think much of him because we're not going to help one of our rivals to improve their team/suad/defensive options.

I'd guess that a logical explanation may be that we loan them Ned in return for some kind of agreement on Torres / Gerrard in the Summer should they not qualify for the Champions League.

de niro said:
update.

the ball is in neds court, mulling it over.

Again, can you tell us WHY we would do this? Are we getting new defenders in or what? Seems ludicrous to me to loan him out, especially to a Rival.

This would be absolutly crazy!!!

So crazy it might even be true!!

How would we benefit in this??

First refuseal on Torres and Gerrad?

Who probably wouldnt come anyway!!

Dont we consider Liverpool rivals anymore???

Pam said:
ManC can't think much of him because we're not going to help one of our rivals to improve their team/suad/defensive options.

I'm pretty sure Bobby Manc watched him for 5 mins and realised how uncomfortable he is with the ball at his feet, and thought he will never play in one of his teams.

Top 4 players dont treat the ball like a hot King Edward.

Having local lads in the team is great, but they have to be there on merit. In the few games Neddy has featured this season, he has looked awkward and out of place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.