Nedum Onuoha Appreciation Thread

Neddy is the soul of our club. He is the LAST link to us the people who follow this club through thick and thin....not the people who rock up to join the City Project!!!..... He is one of us and has NEVER let this club down. Each time he got a run of games together and was just starting to show what a fantastic player he is then injury would come along. Would you rather see Ade, Robbie, Kolo et al jogging around in a blue shirt not giving a stuff and just picking up the cash....or a guy from OUR city who cares as much as we do!!!! The Italian clown has not used him when he should have. Why player toure when everyone in the ground can see he not a captain or the player he was 3 seasons ago....Ned alongside Vinny would be a perfect centre back pairing, pace, power and intelligent reading of the game. Alas I fear we have seen the end of Ned in a blue shirt. I would like to think if he does move on he will become the player he should have been at City....there are some things about the 'new City' I am struggling to come to terms with or infact like, and the way we are disgarding our 'own' is something we will regret very soon when UEFA get their way with the quota system. KTF Ned you are a ledge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.