Nedum Onuoha the pundit

That’s the kicker these days, the media want charisma and most of us, especially (FOC) like me, just want articulate and knowledgeable pundits like Ned..

I’ve binned them all off these days and just watch the game with the sound off or just the stadium noise when available ..

I like listening to Nedum he's a font of knowledge, but he's never going to play a character for work in front of the camera.

Another reason to respect his opinion, great big blue with a brain.

Nedum is an excellent pundit and carving out a great career for himself in this field which he fully deserves. But I was watching ESPN earlier and that idiot Frank LaBeouf was going on about City having no history. I was surprised and disappointed that Nedum said nothing in reply to that. They were also talking about the money we have spent on Grealish and Haaland which is, of course, the usual crap. Pity that Nedum didn't answer those ignorant idiots with the fact that we are actually mid-table in the transfer spending league over the last five years. Nedum, you are doing a great job mate but please be ready next time to educate these morons haha!!!.
You're assuming that these 'No History' types are reasonable people who can have their minds changed.

We need more of the articulate, intelligent punditry by great broadcasters like Clinton Morrison rather than Nedum,
Clinton's great, his words per minute and volume output outstrips Nedum by a mile plus his insightful views views on smaller clubs such as 'Birminum' (whoever they are) are not to be missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.