Nedum Onuoha

He will become a star, I used to go down to the reserve games with my dad about 4to3 years ago and Onuoha and richards where playing together in centre back and they both looked class but Onuoha allways look the best on the ball and his positioning was very good as Richards was very quick and just out muscled everyone, you could tell tho that nedum was going to become something amazing and I will stand by this as I really do belive that he will become a great player. Just hope that he does not get moved to right back as I feel he is much better as a centre back.

One last thing my dad said the Nedum is one of the fastest players in the prem as he can run the 100metres is around 11sec flat.

Robanompivenov said:
he's a clever bastard as well! Got A's at A-level and is doing/was doing a part time finance course!

Got A levels straight A's from Xavarian College but dropped out of his degree after first year, not through lack of intellect obviously.

Robanompivenov said:
he's a clever bastard as well! Got A's at A-level and is doing/was doing a part time finance course!
a few years ago i was speaking to a bloke that was either tutoring him at college or worked at the college Ned went to. Anyway he said city asked the college if Nedum would need anything to aid his learning and that they should tell them and the club would sort him out. So they told the club he could do with a laptop, so the club got one straight away.

at the same time the college were tutoring a young rag player, i can't remember who he said now, but apparently he had to buy his own laptop etc. just shows our club look out for the academy players more than THAT lot.

ALSO
theres a player in our academy now Ahmed Benali, he was in the year above me at school and i know city used to ring our PE teacher at school to make sure he was working well in all lessons and that he was behaving himself aswell

Not just a class player with intelligence also a really top bloke.

Personnally came down to our local to donate one of his match shirts and a signed programme which he himself got done in the changing room after the Blackburn game, the full squad signed including Robbie so it just shows you what they think of him.

To top that some of the lads who play for my footy team went to his house, he answered and spent over 30mins signing shirts, balls etc!

The young lads and even the olders ones at the club should use him as the benchmark!

We should be proud to have someone of Nedum's calibre playing for our club, and his country. He reminds me so much of "The Goat" in the way he conducts himself , both on and off the pitch. His parents (and Jim Cassell) should be delighted the way he's turned out. Hope he's with us for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.