Nedum

nu774ll

Onouha class today!!great partnership at the back, will give dunne a kick in the arse now!!
Zabby fucking class again and de jong just needs time, ireland werent his usual self in the 3rd half of the pitch toda ovawise he'd have ripped em apart!!
and bellam... the new dickov??

Great player good to have him back playin better than dunne at the mo

Ned looked good on the ball today, made some very clever passes. Always thought this was the main weakness in his game, so I'm delighted to see the improvement.

I was just about to start a similar thread on him.He looks very relaxed and doesnt flap under pressure.Very much one of our unsung heros at the mo.Shauny was in the wars again

nu774ll said:
Onouha class today!!great partnership at the back, will give dunne a kick in the arse now!!
Zabby fucking class again and de jong just needs time, ireland werent his usual self in the 3rd half of the pitch toda ovawise he'd have ripped em apart!!
and bellam... the new dickov??
Why did you feel the need to post this thread 3 times?
*sigh*

Having not been a huge fan of Onuoha in the past I have to admit this was the first game that I thought he looked the business. He was everything we've been lacking (and wanting) in that position - tough, composed and first to the ball. I can't see how we can afford to drop him in that kind of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.