Nedum's Not Going Anywhere

Yeah, good spot. I know this is a nedum thread but do you reckon they jumped the gun a bit about Kolo signing or has he signed but they haven't officially announced it yet?

I am soooooooooo happy about this - there is a place for good hardworking academy players and why is this not on SSN!!

tosh1 said:
Yeah, good spot. I know this is a nedum thread but do you reckon they jumped the gun a bit about Kolo signing or has he signed but they haven't officially announced it yet?

Another one of these compensation issues - he was due a testimonial in 2 years so what comp for that - you would think that he is now about to pick up 1.6 mill as his share of the transfer - it would be OK. Hope they get this sorted out quickly. City and Arsenal all good just the player and Arsenal.

stumpy_mcfc said:
I am soooooooooo happy about this - there is a place for good hardworking academy players and why is this not on SSN!!
Aren't they too busy trying to suggest there's a spanner in the works with the Toure deal?

Well done Ned, that lad can go right to the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.