Need a new ps3 game

BlueTG said:
quiet_riot said:
BlueTG said:
GTA VII, pretty old now but endless hours of mass murder and blowing shit up.

I didn't know they'd released GTAs 5 & 6, let alone 7.
I apologise, I was in the process of sorting out soe ucas stuff while posting, therefore was not focusing and got my roman numericals wrong.

I will let you off. Now, back to watching Rocky VIII

mancitygaz said:
Don't go near Call of Juarez the cartel, utter shite
yep, major disappointment, gutted. was so looking forward to it. the previous one was much better, but neither a patch on Red Dead.

good new games, seriously lacking .........

they piss me off. i buy nowt for 8 months, then all the ones i want are out within 3 weeks of each other, around November. WTF's that all about? they always do it, TW@s! i've got to fork out about £240 in November for all the one's i want. why the fuck doesn't someone release a BIG title now, while people are bored and desperate for a new game? surely they would clean up in sales. i'll never understand how they work ...........
<br /><br />-- 19 Aug 2011 07:33 --<br /><br />
chuckbumblue said:
mancitygaz said:
yep, major disappointment, gutted. was so looking forward to it. the previous one was much better, but neither a patch on Red Dead.

they piss me off. i buy nowt for 8 months, then all the ones i want are out within 3 weeks of each other, around November. WTF's that all about? they always do it, TW@s! i've got to fork out about £240 in November for all the one's i want. why the fuck doesn't someone release a BIG title now, while people are bored and desperate for a new game? surely they would clean up in sales. i'll never understand how they work ...........

and another thing ..........

i pre-ordered Splinter Cell Trilogy HD ages ago, due out last month, then put back several times (great games by the way), the latest email arriving last night saying Sept 18-ish. once again, TW@s!!!!!

anyway, i then went onto PSstore, and saw that it's available for download, NOW! WTF?

chuckbumblue said:
mancitygaz said:

-- 19 Aug 2011 07:33 --

chuckbumblue said:
mancitygaz said:

and another thing ..........

i pre-ordered Splinter Cell Trilogy HD ages ago, due out last month, then put back several times (great games by the way), the latest email arriving last night saying Sept 18-ish. once again, TW@s!!!!!

anyway, i then went onto PSstore, and saw that it's available for download, NOW! WTF?

Because its sunny in the summer and games dont sell as well. Also November is the month before guess what....... Christmas so it gives mummy and daddy enough time to buy you the game thus increasing sales of even shit games
Also why do you have to buy all the releases at once, there not limited edition

markbmcfc said:
Go pick up Uncharted 2 on the cheap.

Will keep you entertained until Fifa is out.
Yea I might do that actually, I remember the first one had me hooked! Also thinking about splinter cell pandoras box of ps3 store, anyone played?? I love splinter cell.

ello_jo said:
markbmcfc said:

Yea I might do that actually, I remember the first one had me hooked! Also thinking about splinter cell pandoras box of ps3 store, anyone played?? I love splinter cell.

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games ever made.

markbmcfc said:
ello_jo said:
markbmcfc said:

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games ever made.

No doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.