Need help for a restaurant

Dobsy87 said:
The Ox said:

It's a disgrace ain't it.

Why not go to Robinho's Brazilian restaurant? Or are you racist against the Brazilians as well you giant racist poo head?
Fuck.....what have I started LOL !! The only way to redeem yourself now Man1City is to go Thai on Cross Street !!

lmfaoo! thanks alot, i try use the help of bluemoon to get a restaurant, and end u getting called a racist, i love you guys (:

think i found one, pizza express seems to be the winner upto now

Man1City said:
lmfaoo! thanks alot, i try use the help of bluemoon to get a restaurant, and end u getting called a racist, i love you guys (:

booo, croma is tonnes better if thats what ur after

Man1City said:

think i found one, pizza express seems to be the winner upto now[/quote
Pizza Express - it takes an hour to get served ! If its fast food you want go to the greasy spoon near Piccadilly - it's that fast it will go through you like a Porsche !

lmfaoo, its not set concrete yet, just going through ones, it was sugguested and thats where everyone's votes for. :)

Man1City said:

Meh, Pizza Express is a chain mate, you can do better in Manc City centre. There are plenty of independent restaurants that have to impress you to get you to come back.

If you're gonna go to a chain I recommend Picollinos, it's closer to Piccadilly as well, very similar prices.

http://www.google.com/search?q=picc...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_en

Stocks, I dont know the name of the street but must have a web site. Great food classy atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.