need help regarding season ticket

ICT-Tam

For geographical reasons i've never been able to get a season ticket, but next year im moving south to start uni. Somewhere, hopefully, thats easy to get to City games from. I'm just wondering what the best thing to do is. Is it worthwhile getting a blue membership? Or is that just a waste of a tenner? Any help would be much appreciated!

Seeing as just about every league game is a sell out, it's risky waiting for tickets to go on general sale. In your position I'd do what I've actually done anyway (does that make sense?) and take out a blue membership with match priority (£10 + £15 for the priority). £25 over a nine month season, under 3 quid a month.

May make it easier if you join a local Supporters club if there`s any local to where your studying m8 .

I'm considering selling mine for a few years as I've had a second child and don't think I can find £500 spare next year. So is sell at the price its cost me. Maybe just for the one season. So maybe an option like that would be best. Go on the waiting list and whilst you wait loan one for a season?

Assuming it's like it was last season, which I imagine it will be, you'll absolutely have to get a Blue Membership this season if you want a chance of getting a season card next season. The reason is, they offered new season cards to existing Blue Members last year. I had a season ticket for years - all through my teens - but gave it up when I left Manchester for university in 2005. I've finally got enough money to afford the season card and travel so I got one last summer, but it was a massive queue on the phone etc to do so on the morning they went on sale. Get a Blue Membership now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.