Need to vent re ticketing policy

Don't think football fans are like that. You buy a ticket because you want to go - I think the day before is reasonable.

Anyway I'm off to bed

Novovirus to blame for emptyhad then. Why don't you risk it, then again just one ropey warm pint and cold pie might set it off again and then them fucking lights will only leave you disorientated trying to locate a suitable shitter which if you don't make it in time the ball balls will merculessly rip the shit (no pun intended) for not making it cos they're all rags. And it's not like you can't watch on a stream, let's face it the atmosphere s at city these days is an embarrassment and the fare on the pitch (when you can see it) ain't much better.

In the meantime, hope you feel better soon blue, and if you run out of loo roll you can always use that awful fucking shirt we play in.

Don't forget he's got to find the cubicle through all the cigarette smoke first....

Most events have a no refund policy, with no exception. City give 7 days which is fair enough. How the hell would they resell tickets with a days notice if thousands said they couldn't go.

I had no idea you could even get a refund until I saw this thread, so it seems fairly reasonable to me.

Last edited:
Sorry OP, but i think the club are right to have this policy. They're unlikely to shift returned tickets within a few days before a game.

I'm missing it tonight with same bug. Been sat on the bog all day! Lovely. Managed to give my ST away though so someone benefits. It's life really isn't it. Not much you can cancel without insurance. Concert tickets being one.

I seem to have made a remarkable recovery as I feel much better than before. I think whatever it was literally washed the shit out of my system.
On my way now to the Etihad so come on you blues
PS thanks for the advice and sympathy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.