Negativity

Take the piss all you want but some of us who pay for 4 season tickets and countless cup games want to see a little more passion.

And the only entitled bastards are the ones pulling over 100 grand a week whilst I pay a big chunk of my salary to watch them not give a shit

I get that. It hasn't changed in a long time. When they don't show up or put on a hearty show, it gets to everyone so quickly. Give me a few EDS players hungry to make the step up

Forum is riddled with it every time we lose a match.
Some spoilt fuckers around that's for sure.
Couldn't be further from the truth pal!

Go back and read the West Ham home post-match thread, where we played well and lost and people were complimentary and held their hands up and said "just one of those days".

Maybe go and havre a look at a few threads from when we lost at Juve too.

But if you're happy to wank off about appalling management and appalling performances just because we were shit seventeen years ago or we were a yo-yo club thirty years ago, then fucking nice one, let's just forget about all the money we as fans are ploughing into this season because it must matter must it? And these pathetic performances are just great aren't they and deserve to be happy clapped?

Sod that!

This is some really dire shit this manager and team are serving up it really is.

I get that. It hasn't changed in a long time. When they don't show up or put on a hearty show, it gets to everyone so quickly. Give me a few EDS players hungry to make the step up
It's not the old days, we had an excuse for not doing well then because we didn't have the top players of top budget. We're not spoiled, those players earn top whack and city need to give them a rocket up the Arse and a rocket up the Arse to the manager who earns a hell of a lot too. He might be a nice guy but he's paid to get results and we are lacking leadership at the moment.

I don't think its a matter of being annoyed at the fact we have lost a game. I think it's the manner in which our defeats have come this season.

West Ham at home aside, we have been comprehensively outplayed in all of our PL losses. In fact, most of them could and should have been a lot worse. We have a non-existent midfield, create very little clear cut chances and allow the opposition to waltz past out defence. On top of that we see the likes of Leicester and Spurs all run themselves into the ground every match so they win games whilst are players stroll around.

We should be performing much better with the players we have at our disposal and the lack of the football fundamentals such as work rate and tactical nous highlights the problem.
Here here

Yes, they pulled the rug from under Pellers' feet.

I am looking forward to seeing Pep but it was always likely that performances would suffer after Manuel's departure was announced, especially with an injury ravaged squad!
I cant remember the announcement happening in November

I don't think its a matter of being annoyed at the fact we have lost a game. I think it's the manner in which our defeats have come this season.

West Ham at home aside, we have been comprehensively outplayed in all of our PL losses. In fact, most of them could and should have been a lot worse. We have a non-existent midfield, create very little clear cut chances and allow the opposition to waltz past out defence. On top of that we see the likes of Leicester and Spurs all run themselves into the ground every match so they win games whilst are players stroll around.

We should be performing much better with the players we have at our disposal and the lack of the football fundamentals such as work rate and tactical nous highlights the problem.
Good post. I'm still really annoyed and depressed about that performance, when I'm usually over it within 24 hours. It just looked like we'd sent out 11 individuals whose only objective was to get through 90 minutes and fuck off home.

Couldn't be further from the truth pal!

Go back and read the West Ham home post-match thread, where we played well and lost and people were complimentary and held their hands up and said "just one of those days".

Maybe go and havre a look at a few threads from when we lost at Juve too.

But if you're happy to wank off about appalling management and appalling performances just because we were shit seventeen years ago or we were a yo-yo club thirty years ago, then fucking nice one, let's just forget about all the money we as fans are ploughing into this season because it must matter must it? And these pathetic performances are just great aren't they and deserve to be happy clapped?

Sod that!

This is some really dire shit this manager and team are serving up it really is.

gets a thumbs up from me mate, fucking disgusting that on Saturday

Good post. I'm still really annoyed and depressed about that performance, when I'm usually over it within 24 hours. It just looked like we'd sent out 11 individuals whose only objective was to get through 90 minutes and fuck off home.
I want them all flogged on the town hall steps

I'm fuming lol

To me underachievement is much worse than just being terrible. You can make your peace with that and find ways to enjoy it. when you know you can be doing better and have the players to be doing better I think criticism is much more warranted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.