Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is impressive. I think City have chosen their transfer targets well in so far as they are all players with considerable experience at the level we want, they were all clearly available, were all at clubs prepared to deal with us without b*gg*ring about, we moved early and were able to close the deals for very reasonable transfer fees (my information is that Fernandinho came for £22 million) and very reasonable wages. We haven't wasted time "closing in" on Ronaldo, Bale, Fabregas or any other of the "targets" who probably aren't going anywhere but will waste the window before they and their clubs pull out of any talks. I suspect that our players all fit into the manager's views on how we'll play and are not part of any "grab a galactico" approach. We've certainly moved faster than our rivals, and it sounds as though there may be more on the way. Our Hispanics (does this cove Spaniards and Chileans?) seem to be very smooth operators indeed.

kun said:
Negredo%20holding%20image%20final.ashx

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/July/Negredo-signs-for-City
im going to look the bollox in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.