Negredo Injury

meeesh said:
gmckennasell said:
meeesh said:
Nowhere near good enough am afraid

i remember watching colin bell make his debut near the end of the '65-66 season , no one could believe we had spent £45,000 on him , he looked like a rubbish player , and it took him the rest of the season to get into his stride and start showing potential , the rest is history . Obviously not comparing bell to guidetti , but every player deserves a few games to prove himself , and how can you judge a footballer on a couple of loan moves and a few games for the reserves/EDS ? Sorry i just havent seen enough of him to form an opinion ,but it appears you must know a lot more about the game than me , so i bow to your superior knowledge.

No need to be a fucking smart arse,didn't say I had superior knowledge,jusy MY OPINION,I couldn't give a flying fuck who and what you have seen with an attitude like that,all as I was saying is a few goals (mainly pens) in the dutch league,does not make him a prolific scorer,if he was as good as people think he is he would have been in and around the first team squad more regulary,we have moved on from that now,and will have to to compete to retain the league.

Playing a bit part kid is not going to retain us the league,am sure your knowledge of todays modern game understands that

Blue on Blue - not good enough even on here!

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
meeesh said:
gmckennasell said:
i remember watching colin bell make his debut near the end of the '65-66 season , no one could believe we had spent £45,000 on him , he looked like a rubbish player , and it took him the rest of the season to get into his stride and start showing potential , the rest is history . Obviously not comparing bell to guidetti , but every player deserves a few games to prove himself , and how can you judge a footballer on a couple of loan moves and a few games for the reserves/EDS ? Sorry i just havent seen enough of him to form an opinion ,but it appears you must know a lot more about the game than me , so i bow to your superior knowledge.

No need to be a fucking smart arse,didn't say I had superior knowledge,jusy MY OPINION,I couldn't give a flying fuck who and what you have seen with an attitude like that,all as I was saying is a few goals (mainly pens) in the dutch league,does not make him a prolific scorer,if he was as good as people think he is he would have been in and around the first team squad more regulary,we have moved on from that now,and will have to to compete to retain the league.

Playing a bit part kid is not going to retain us the league,am sure your knowledge of todays modern game understands that

Oi! We've got a thread about the new kit and the blue shorts somewhere else! ;)

Rammyblues said:
I was hoping that Sinclairs goal would add another million to his fee.

Good. That's a million then. Let's hope he gets a few more.

Zubrman said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
meeesh said:

Oi! We've got a thread about the new kit and the blue shorts somewhere else! ;)
Quick and Clever - and so much better than just having a dig!

Well at least Alf hasn't been pulled out of the tour squad (yet)

Goalkeepers (3): Willy Caballero, Richard Wright, Ian Lawlor
Defenders (8): Micah Richards, Dedryck Boyata, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Aleksandar Kolarov, Matthias Bossaerts, Matija Nastasic, Jason Denayer
Midfielders (8): Fernando, Samir Nasri, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jesus Navas, Jack Rodwell, Bruno Zuculini, Emry Huws
Forwards (4): Alvaro Negredo, Stevan Jovetic, John Guidetti, Kelechi Iheanacho

I think this tour may also be a shop window exercise for some.

Possibly a bit early for him......but it would be good to get a glimpse of the Nigerian kid at some stage.

George Hannah said:
Well at least Alf hasn't been pulled out of the tour squad (yet)

Goalkeepers (3): Willy Caballero, Richard Wright, Ian Lawlor
Defenders (8): Micah Richards, Dedryck Boyata, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Aleksandar Kolarov, Matthias Bossaerts, Matija Nastasic, Jason Denayer
Midfielders (8): Fernando, Samir Nasri, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jesus Navas, Jack Rodwell, Bruno Zuculini, Emry Huws
Forwards (4): Alvaro Negredo, Stevan Jovetic, John Guidetti, Kelechi Iheanacho

So only Lawlor, Clichy and Iheanacho haven't played yet. Getting a good workout from these friendlies so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.