Negredo to Hull?!

azatheblue said:
Naws said:
Hull are picking off some decent strikers, they have a few loan signings coming in that look like decent prospects as well.

The fact they enquiried about Bent shows they clearly have some money to spend this summer.

I predict another decent run till Jan then a slowdown again as they achieve their "competitive advantage" in much the same way that Hughes did at Blackburn. Stats showed Hull being one of the fittest in the league in the early stages, as Blackburn always were under Hughes.

YEP, and the fact that they didnt sign bent clearly shows they havent!

Bent publically said he didn't want to go to Hull on his Twitter page so wasn't really about money as far as i'm aware, more about player wanting to go to another club (and no it doesn't always come down to money being offered either or City would have Eto'o and Kaka by now).

It's worked out well for Hull because they got knocked back by shitty Zamora and got a 10 times player in for 10 times cheaper, Ghilas. Ghilas is a great buy, he's another Mohammed Zidan.

Hunt was a great signing. For 2.5m, it was a bargain. He will provide them width, quality and work rate. One of the better players for Reading when they were on that superb run.

Negredo, now that would be a super buy.

Altidore was a decent buy.

Hull and Sunderland look like they are investing wisely. Cattermole for Sunderland was a super buy, especially with Cana in the door aswell.

I do not see the problem why we are turning into bitter reds. Complaining about other teams signings, it's fucking childish. Who are we, the heartless, souless reds from over the road?

citizens_1976 said:
It's worked out well for Hull because they got knocked back by shitty Zamora and got a 10 times player in for 10 times cheaper, Ghilas. Ghilas is a great buy, he's another Mohammed Zidan.

Hunt was a great signing. For 2.5m, it was a bargain. He will provide them width, quality and work rate. One of the better players for Reading when they were on that superb run.

Negredo, now that would be a super buy.

Altidore was a decent buy.

Hull and Sunderland look like they are investing wisely. Cattermole for Sunderland was a super buy, especially with Cana in the door aswell.

fuckin hell mate , hull or sunderland will never be big sides, stephen hunts a little prick who needs his legs broke, cana for sunderland is alright but cattermole is well average , i think you should maybe support hull or sunderland coming out with stuff like that , negredo is a decent player but they wont sign him , all the others are wank , i couldnt care less who they sign , im only bothered who we sign, so the people whp start these threads obviously care! and to say were turning into bitter rags is ridiculous , well never be that fucked up!!

ghilas will just end up like mido or zaki for that matter , look good for a few weeks and then go way down hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.