Negredo

Kun Aguero said:
worsleyweb said:
I don't think he's anywhere near good enough.

Go back to the X-Factor thread, he just needs one then he'll go on a run.

He looks like he runs in treacle. Not good enough. Ask the Seville fans.

He headed the ball out of play one point tonight and everyone shouted "BEASSSTTTT!"

I like him as a squad player but we're getting to the point where he's been mediocre as long as he's been good. Don't know why Jovetic was overlooked for him today. He's been fit for some time now and looks like he has more about him overall.

gazmedina said:
He headed the ball out of play one point tonight and everyone shouted "BEASSSTTTT!"

I like him as a squad player but we're getting to the point where he's been mediocre as long as he's been good. Don't know why Jovetic was overlooked for him today. He's been fit for some time now and looks like he has more about him overall.

People are making it out to be much worse than it actually is. He was important for the first goal and did the right things throughout the match, yes he might not have scored tonight, but confidence is way off and the 12? matches without a goal is only around 380 minutes on pitch if you add them up. Plenty of strikers had a streak like that.

Bruun said:
gazmedina said:

People are making it out to be much worse than it actually is. He was important for the first goal and did the right things throughout the match, yes he might not have scored tonight, but confidence is way off and the 12? matches without a goal is only around 380 minutes on pitch if you add them up. Plenty of strikers had a streak like that.

He lost the ball so many times last night it was untrue.

If he doesn't improve quickly then his time here will be very short.

Some of you lot on here are bitter moaning fucks!!

It's his first season in this country, he's scored 20 goals + in all comps and after a lean spell because of injury it's all 'he's not good enough'

Get off the planet you miserable twunts !!

CTID

He's certainly good enough, strikers go through droughts, he's clearly a confidence striker, and the majority of his 13 game drought have been cameos from the bench. Play him again against West Brom

All he needs is a goal and he will be back

Thought he looked a lot sharper last night, but things are just not going for him at the moment.

Same could be said of all our strikers at the moment.

I've said long ago he'll hit the "rookie wall" in EPL....and he did.

It's how he bounces from it that matters...people who instantly assumed he'll be CONSISTENT top scorer in EPL jumped to conclusion a bit, based on his early scoring streak.

I say we WILL NOT KNOW until about this time next season...whether he can do what he did early on consistently.

Dont judge the guy, it HAD TO happen....I'm sitting back and reserving any kind of judgement in his season 1

i don't think he did too bad last night, when he gets that 1 goal he'll be fine next season. Really hate when people massively overreact because of the result of the match, Negredo didn't play that bad last night.

If we can get Aguero and Jovetic fit we'd only need one of Dzeko/Negredo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.