Neil Custis Tweets ....

Silvercloud said:
To be fair on twitter he's always been alright about city.

He's been one of the few who will post positive things about us.

Neil Custis is alright, been quite balanced about us. It's his brother Shaun who comes across as a tool, actually looks like one to and doesn't have many nice things to say about us.

mcfc1894 said:
is he looking on here? cos if he's just tweeted that and us having a thread on him being the ref sunday its a bit of a coincidence? maybe this curtis fella is eaglechief on here as he didn't know why there was a thread on halsey

No, I'm not Custis in disguise!! I've been supporting City since aged 11 (from 1978).
When the thread on Mark Halsey, I completely forgot his part in the play-off final and thought the 5 minutes was to do with the QPR game last season!! Doh!!!

TGR said:
To this day I still don't know where he got that 5 minutes of injury time from in the play off final! I spoke to Joe Royle after the game and he didn't know either!
So all credit to him for that.
Hope he has a long and happy retirement.

6 substitutions, that's 3 minutes on its own. From memory there were a few second half bookings as well, and Gillingham were wasting loads of time once they had scored

Eaglechief said:
mcfc1894 said:
is he looking on here? cos if he's just tweeted that and us having a thread on him being the ref sunday its a bit of a coincidence? maybe this curtis fella is eaglechief on here as he didn't know why there was a thread on halsey

No, I'm not Custis in disguise!! I've been supporting City since aged 11 (from 1978).
When the thread on Mark Halsey, I completely forgot his part in the play-off final and thought the 5 minutes was to do with the QPR game last season!! Doh!!!

I was only joking, sorry

Eaglechief said:
mcfc1894 said:

No he definitely isnt Custis .... Custis got that right on his tweet lol

Still can't forget his exclusive in the Sun last month.

"Mancini will stay even if City lose the Cup Final'

How wrong he was....

No time for that rag since the Munich anniversary shite they reported infact, at all so I'm with the scousers when it comes to that.

Neither does Mario..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O283MijqqxU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O283MijqqxU</a>

Not seen that clip of Mario telling the sun guy where to go ... all done very politely .... it would have been hilarious if Bobby had done the same at one of his pressers ..... it would have been very short event.

MaineBlue88 said:
No time for that rag since the Munich anniversary shite they reported infact, at all so I'm with the scousers when it comes to that.

Neither does Mario..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O283MijqqxU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O283MijqqxU</a>

Me too
That horrible bastard Daniel taylor was the worst offender about us and munich chanting
Now he's all nicey nicey

Utter fucking c unt!

Fucking hate Cuntstis and his brother as well. Both a pair of proper twats IMHO and love nothing more that undermining City with some of the scurrilous shite they both have written over the years.

About time we should ban the like of them, Rob Beasley, Andy Smith from EVER reporting on us and having access to players and management, If it worked for Slur Alex and the Red Swamp PR team, then why not for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.