Neil Warnock

Always liked him, he's proper old school. He gets so into it and is so biased for the teams he's managing, giving the officials merciless stick and jumping around like a loony that it's as if someone has grabbed a random fan out of the crowd and told him he's the boss for the day.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Always thought he was a graceless,long ball thug advocating wanker,

But I have changed my opinion thought he was class before the match and after with his comments.

Always trust your initial feelings......................

I've never minded him and am glad he is getting another shot at the PL.

I hope QPR stay up. I also hope SWP hits home a winner against the red shite.

Colin Wanker is a ****, always has been always will be... cant stand the man, so what if he was ok yesterday, it doesnt cancel out him being an odious prick for all the other days in his life... i will never forget him telling his players to get sent off/feign injury when at Sheff Utd to try and get a game called off, totally against the spirit of the game, total anti football...

A thing that people conveniently forget is that he said that his players would do us when he returned to Maine Road with his team some years ago and then had the audacity to slag off one of our players for feigning injury, I think it was Bernarbia, when one of his players went right through him. Everyone is joining the love in because he said:
""We have made three errors in 90 minutes against a side I would regard as the best in the world, and got punished every time."
He is and will always be a p***k!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Colin Wanker is a ****, always has been always will be... cant stand the man, so what if he was ok yesterday, it doesnt cancel out him being an odious prick for all the other days in his life... i will never forget him telling his players to get sent off/feign injury when at Sheff Utd to try and get a game called off, totally against the spirit of the game, total anti football...

Totally agree , he is anti football

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Always thought he was a graceless,long ball thug advocating wanker,

But I have changed my opinion thought he was class before the match and after with his comments.
He's alwas been a top bloke. They had him on MOTD2 last season and the West Brom v Rags game was on and he said [of the Neville stone-wall penalty and red card, of which neither were given]; "What do you expect? It's Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson. Ref's aren't allowed to give decisions against them!"

Fucking dead right Neil fella, you tell em live on national tele!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

+ 1

He is a grade 'A' ****

samharris said:
Warnocks alright tbh.. wears his heart on his sleeve.

Agreed, tells it straight as he see's it.
The other year when we played Palace in the cup he praised us for fielding a strong line up and not putting a 2nd string in, thought that was a nice touch by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.